Services Ireland Directory

Google Sniper

Monday, December 7, 2009

My Mentor

Hopefully by now things are going well for you but if your still not making money don't worry. Internet marketing is a process. However like all processes steps can be taken to speed things up.

I strugelled to make money online until I met my mentor Roy Carter who showed my easy was of getting cash online. Roy's Info Products Made Easy course shows ways to shorten the time it takes to make money online.

In the course you learn how to make your own online product and get affiliates to promote it (just like what you are doing on clickbank now) and make you money.

It makes sence when you think about it, I mean don't get me wrong there are many people making good money online from affiliate marketing and the method Roy teaches you how to utilise this while making money for you and affiliates.

Some people think "But if I create an ebook why would I give some one between 50-75% for each sale they make and be left with my own small profit?" That was the first thing I asked but I soon learned that 25-50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

The sales my affiliates were making for me were sale's I would never have made if it wasn't for them selling it so I'll happily give 75% of my sale price to get 25% for doing well nothing really but creating a product for them to sell.

You also promote your product yourself that means you can keep 100% of the profit.

Any one looking to make money online should check out this amazing course by Roy which you can find here at

http://tinyurl.com/RoyCarterInfoProdMadeEasy


Until next time,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment