Services Ireland Directory

Google Sniper

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Making Money With Twitter!


Until recently I never used twitter and now that I've started I wish I used it along tome ago but however. Twitter can be a very valuable tool in driving traffic.

Sign up with twitter and just post things like motivational quotes and every so often use it to drive traffic but try not to drive traffic directly to a sales page.

As I am only new to using twitter I can't really give you any more tips but my friend Paul O'Mahony (who got me into using twitter) is offering a free eBook which is more than worth a look.

I downloaded his book shortly after meeting with him and discussing twitter and found the free eBook to be very valuable.

It's full of helpful tips to get you on your way to making an income off twitter.
Yes it is possible and I can tell you Paul is not exaggerating about the money that can be made off twitter.

So check it out at www.thetwitterking.net and get on your way to making money off twitter.

All the best,
Chris.

Oh I almost forgot you can follow me on twitter now @ http://twitter.com/IrishAffiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment